We are looking for a Marketing Executive to develop, deliver and lead on the marketing and communications strategy for our company, Nevergrey, and on behalf of our high-profile clients.
This is a multi-faceted role and you will be responsible for producing a range of digital content such as blog posts, social media posts, copy for websites and for all other marketing communications. You must have a thorough understanding of marketing techniques and communication strategies and be able to plan effective campaigns and execute communications for optimal results.
- Create awareness of and develop the brand you’re marketing
- Devise an ambitious and compelling content plan of relevant topics, news and events
- Set up and manage a communications calendar, proactively seeking new opportunities for types of content and ways to market them
- Create various types of content, preparing well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content and ensure the most effective and engaging distribution of content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement
- Measure web traffic to content and using this to adapt the digital strategy
- Research into industry related topics/content in order to use both original and aggregated content
- Assist with marketing events and the preparation of marketing material
- Develop key relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English with meticulous attention to detail, maintaining a high standard of work
- Self-motivated with good time-management and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, social media, email marketing and web analytics
- Ability to come up with new concepts for campaigns that will drive engagement and build audiences
- Hands on experience with web content management tools such as Word Press and Mail Chimp
- Hands on experience with Adobe master suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) or equivalent preferred.
- Good presentations skills and strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
Nevergrey works with organisations and individuals, who are driven by social purpose, to make the world a better place.
Nevergrey was born out of a simple premise – there are wonderful people in the world doing wonderful things, and wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could spend our time helping them? It is.
Our clients range from individuals to bigger organizations, but the one thing they all have in common is that they to want to make the world a better place. We only work on projects that have social purpose at the core. And the great thing is that as we’re a small, family run business, we see our clients as our family too.
Our work varies from client to client – we pride ourselves on providing bespoke services that are rooted in integrity.
15th March 2019