Job Title: Research Assistant
Role reports to: Director
Direct reports: None
Nevergrey is currently hiring a Research Assistant for an initial term of three months, to work on the research and development phase of an exciting new education initiative.
Initial 3 months – potential to extend
3-4 days per week, 7 hours per day
To act as Research Assistant on the research and development phase of a new initiative being launched by Nevergrey on behalf of two high profile clients in education. Working closely with both Nevergrey’s Director and Coordinator, the Research Assistant will carry out and deliver key objectives of the research and development phase, including but not limited to, situational analysis, competitive analysis and qualitative research with target audiences.
The role is located at Nevergrey’s London based offices, however may include occasional travel both within and outside of the UK.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- To carry out key objectives of the research and development phase, including but not limited to:
- Competitive analysis
- Situational analysis
- Qualitative research with target audience
- To carry out both desk and field research in order to meet key deadlines and objectives
- To keep a clear and comprehensive record of both the research process and findings
- To take minutes in meetings when appropriate and/or requested
- To travel, both within and outside of the UK, when necessary
- To appropriately represent both the Nevergrey and the clients during relevant occasions
- To present findings in an engaging and concise manner, both to Nevergrey, the clients and potential supporters
- To work with the Director and Coordinator on creating relevant briefing and proposal documents
The successful candidate has a working knowledge of the global education sphere and is passionate about innovating and creating change. He/she has strong inter-personal skills, self-drive and motivation. He/she is confident when presenting, both to internal and external stakeholders, and can take direction and feedback when necessary.
The Research Assistant must have a growth mindset when it comes to process and be open to embracing new challenges and opportunities. As this role most likely involves both national and international travel, the candidate must also be willing to have a flexible schedule when necessary. Strong discretion is crucial, as the candidate will be asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
Skills, Qualities, Qualifications and Experience:
Positive Attitude, Self Sufficiency, Strong Organisational Abilities, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Have Led Research Projects to Completion, Social Media and Digitally “savvy”, Innovation, Confidentiality and Discretion, Interpersonal Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Multitasking, Pro-activity, Confidence to Challenge and Lead on Occasions, Attention to Detail, Detail-Oriented, Planning Skills, Analytical, Approachable, Attention to Detail 😉
Nevergrey is a London based consultancy that works internationally with organisations and individuals who are driven by social purpose, working closely with clients across sectors to extend their reach and transform how they communicate with their audiences.
30th March 2018